12.17.2009

Don't Hate Me....

Because my child did surprisingly well visiting Santa Claus! We did this about a month ago, and I have been so bad at posting pics! Last year Harrison was a 6 month old blob when he visited this very same Santa....and the people in line said, " just wait until next year, he'll hate him!"

Then, as we approached Santa time this year, again, friends warned me, "he will cry and cry and scream and scream." We were first in line (score!) and he was a little hesitant to get into Santa's lap, but he smiled and even let Santa kiss him on the cheek! They even snuggled!

Of course, the professional picture we got done is much better than these snapshots where he just looks confused! But, it was such a fun, sweet experience! I'm sure the tears will come later....I secretly want a crying shot because his crying face is just too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment