It is truly a crying shame that Mom has still not posted pics of my Halloween outfit. Some of you may remember that I was a candy corn. But, what you don't know is that I was an oversized candy corn...roughly about a 3 or 4 year old toddler corn. So, the outfit was a little big, but Mom and Dad thought I was still cute and possibly even edible. I didn't love putting the top on my head, but they forced me to sometimes. I'm sure that won't be the only thing they will force me to do. I've already received word from my older friends that parents are big on manners, cutesy outfits and cleaning your room. I'm in for it!
The night before Halloween, I went to a fun festival in my neighborhood. And on Halloween night, I went over to Grace's house. She was a ladybug, and quite a cute one at that.
I have a killer pout, as evidenced in the above and below pictures.
I love riding in my stroller!
Harrison

i just recently discovered that you had a blog and was just catching up on your life! my girls had that exact same costume last year. i love it!! harrison is adorable. i love the new hair-do :)
ReplyDelete