But, we're having some problems with our camera....like it won't turn on. So, all these precious pictures are being held hostage. Little Camera didn't even snap photos of our playground party on Saturday because she wouldn't wake up. Moody little thing!
So, this means I have no pictures to share... At least for now.
But, I wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about you.
And tomorrow....tomorrow is my baby boy's 2nd birthday! I cannot believe it. He is so not a baby anymore, and I can't wrap my mind around it. 2 years ago right now, I had been in labor for 14 hours already and hadn't even started pushing! Oh yes, Harrison, I had to wait a loooong time for you! But, we will talk more about that tomorrow and about all the great things he's doing and how I love him more than I could have ever imagined.
And before I tell you all that good stuff, we are taking the birthday boy to Animal Kingdom!
Until then...

So cute - he has Brad's birthday so Ill always remember. Brooks' is Sunday! May boys are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Harrison Dooley! We are so thankful you were born on this day two years ago! Thomas loves you so much! So sorry to hear about your camera--we have plenty of pictures to share!!!
ReplyDelete