3.23.2011

Never have I ever...

Loved my blog so much!!

A long time ago I met Rachel very briefly, and had no idea that years later I would come across her blog and that it would minister to my soul so much. As time went by, I saw more and more of her talent in blog design as well as Christmas cards and birth announcements, etc. I think we have several mutual friends, so I have gotten to be on the receiving end of lots of these fun, cute cards.

Well, I needed help BIG TIME making my blog look cute. I could not do it on my own no matter how hard I tried, so Rachel did it for me! It took no time at all once we started communicating about it. I literally just told her a few colors and patterns that I like and voila! She did the rest! She does not even know me, yet she picked exactly what I would have picked. I could not love it any more!

So, please check out her amazing talent here if you are as creatively defunct as me! And check out her personal blog as well...you will see an amazing story of God's provision of a beautiful family!!

Thanks, Rachel! I am so thrilled!

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, I love your new blog design too! So cute! I also really enjoyed what you shared recently about seasons.... thanks for taking the time to share! I can't believe you will be coming back to the states so soon. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, this is so YOU! I am so sorry I haven't responded to your post about not being on facebook! Since we've been traveling, I haven't had your email address (b/c i didn't have my computer). I really hope we can talk soon. We are leaving again on Monday for a little over a week. Maybe after that?? I love and miss you so much! We are making our CSU arrangements and I just keep thinking about you, oh how I wish we could live together again! So much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it lauren!!! looks great!
    so gld to talk on friday. cant wait to talk often when you are in usa... and see you too!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete