-you look so much like Harrison did as a baby...although you look a little more feminine, of course! Several people have said you look like me, which I'm not sure about since Harrison looks so much like Daddy. Time will tell.
-you are eating well! I am feeding you every 2-3 hours during the day and I try to feed you right before I go to bed to stretch out how long you will sleep.
-you are only waking me up once at night!! You started this right at 3 weeks. I'm so thankful! The longest stretch you have gone is 7 hours, but I will take anything as long as I only have to wake up once.
-your umbilical cord fell off at 11 days I think
-you are way more alert now
-you have been on the move a lot, which unfortunately means that you have a hard time falling asleep without being in the stroller, car, etc...I hope this works itself out because I will not have a car in China.
-you love the sound of your brother's voice.
-we applied for your passport when you were 9 days old and received it yesterday.
-You are hard to burp
-you are really SO sweet and easy, you have a fussy day every few days, but on the other days, you're a breeze!
-you're a spitter upper, just like your brother was...Maybe worse.
-your first road trip was at 3.5 weeks to the beach.
-you have dark blue eyes and a head full of dark hair.
-you mostly have your face resting on your right hand...we call this your 'Senior Picture' pose.
-you have more clothes in your closet than I do.
That's all I've got for now. So thankful for this baby to have been in our arms for 1 month today!!

Oh goodness, she is just edible. I can't believe it has been a month! You are doing awesome, Lauren!
ReplyDelete