This picture was actually taken on her 3 month day!! And here are some things for my memory:
::September 12: Slept through the night (again) at 9 weeks. (Not consistent)
::September 16: Rolled over (again)...you seem to like to roll over 4 or 5 times and then not do it for another month.
::Holding head up so well since around the 1 month mark
::LOVES Big bro
::Smiley
::Squirmy
::Puts a lot of weight on feet (Harrison did not do this until he was about 12-13 months, so this is very new to me!)
::September 28 (just after 11 week mark), started sleeping through the night for real! I put you down at anywhere between 6-7 (trying to wait until 7), then feed you again sometime in between 10-11, and you usually sleep until somewhere between 6-7am. Thank you, thank you!!
::12 weeks: You found your thumb! You went from sucking on the base of your hand, to your 2 fingers, and now your thumb. I can't decide whether I like it or not, but it is SO CUTE! I think I don't like it, but I like the cuteness!
::Cooing a ton!
::14.8 pounds
::loooooong! All your dresses are too short
::lots of yummy rolls!
::eating well
::3-4 naps a day....wake time 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
::Size small diapers (they go s, m, l, xl here)
And I think that's it!! Oh, Blythie, we LOVE YOU! I sneak every minute alone with you that I can. And tonight as I was holding you and looking at that precious smile, I thought, "How does it get any better than this?" You are such an easy baby and a joy to us and we all love you!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment