Blythe turned 5 months on the 11th...

And she JUST melts all of our hearts! This girl is the smiliest little love muffin EVER! Even her cry is not that loud or urgent (yet)...The 2 men in this house fight over her constantly...and I'm really not kidding. Brett and Harrison are always smothering her...Thankfully I get a few minutes to myself with her daily, and I stretch them out as long as I can. She is pure joy!

This month I didn't write a TON down, but Blythe had her first modeling gig (posted below) She laughed for the first time on November 17th. She rolled over again (but, she only does this a few times on one or two days right around the new month mark...definitely not rolling consistently).

Right after 4 months, I dropped the dreamfeed, which I probably could have dropped lots earlier because she slept 12 hours like a champ. However, she continues to be sick (for almost 3 months now), so she started waking up again almost 2 weeks ago. So, I picked back up the dreamfeed, which I still don't think she needs, but we will see.

She still has blue eyes, and I see some red in her hair (oh, what I wouldn't give for a little redhead--that would be SO FUN!) She is SO alert, LOVES her brother...smiles at EVERYONE, and is often the one initiating the smile. Has settled into 3 naps a day, sleeps 12-13 hours at night. Waking up some--boo! Continues to put weight on her feet a lot, coos, laughs, smiles...still nursing (thankfully), wearing 6 month clothes (for a month now), still squeezing into some 3-6 month clothes, wears medium or large diapers. Weighed 16.5-17ish pounds. And she is looking SO much like her brother, which means she will be looking like Daddy.
We love you to the sky, Blythey Bell! You are so precious!
SHe is sooooo edible, Lauren! I love all of the pictures of your family. What a sweet time in your journey of your family to be in China. Your pictures make me smile....and maybe cry. So sweet!
ReplyDelete