8.21.2009

In the meantime, in between time....

Hi everyone,
I have been on Mommy about getting to the blog. Goodness! Well, I wanted y'all to know that she had a great time in Chicago and she did just fine without me! Daddy and I had a great time together. We were something called "bachelors", whatever that means.
Anywho, Mom only had a couple of days at home before we turned around to go to the beach. We are at the beach right now with my Gran and Pa and my aunt, uncle and cousin. Wow, it's SO fun!
Mommy will write an update when we return. Oh, I promise. I will make her, or else she's grounded! I have to put my foot down about something, right? Pictures too.
In the meantime, although these pictures are a few months old, I wanted to prove to you, that it really is me writing these posts!
We'll talk more next week!
Signing off,
Harrison


No comments:

Post a Comment