Chicago is!
Well, I'm off today for my 7th annual Girls Weekend trip! Every year I have been able to get together with three of my best friends from college who also happened to be my roommates. I cannot wait! Although it will be hard to be away from Harrison, I think the time will be much needed and Brett will do a great job taking care of him!
I have only passed through Chi-town on a road trip (and I've been to the airport probably about 10 times), so I'm thrilled to see a new city! Although I have never really been, I feel like I'm going home. Blair, Elizabeth, Adele and I have been through a lot together. We have laughed and cried together and walked through so many things together...College, dating, heartbreak, exams, marriage, pregnancy, death, secrets, cross-country moves, divorce, and so much more....life looks a little more different for each of us every year that passes by, but one thing remains the same...our roommate reunion! This is something I look forward to every year, because I get to be with 3 people whom I don't see everyday anymore, yet they know me inside and out, and we can talk and laugh about anything. I have no doubt there will be so much to catch up on this weekend in the midst of traipsing around the city! I can't wait. Is Chicago ready for us? I think not!
There will definitely be an update and pictures when I get back.
Harrison's plans...to see a Mr. Potato Head Exhibit at a local museum. I'm dying that I'm missing that!!
Oh, come on Hare Bear! Don't cry too hard! I'll be here when you wake up Monday morning!!

No comments:
Post a Comment