3.18.2010

Madness!

Are you ready for March Madness?? I am!!

I must say, I have not always been a fan, but upon marrying my sports fanatic of a husband nearly 6 years ago, it is now one of my favorite times of year! March in Florida is heavenly even without the tournament, but I love, love, love this time of year watching the cinderella stories and seeing who comes out on top!

I have to give props to my friend, Blair, who is a basketball maniac. She tutored me through my first several years of bracketing. You see, I don't follow college basketball throughout the season until this tournament. And, I truly don't have a competitive bone in my body, and these things both come to my advantage, because I am almost always the winner of the Dooley Bracket. And yes, this bracket is just between me and Brett. And my lack of knowledge about most teams helps me to win a small wager from my darling hubby each Spring.

What do you think we should wager this year? Usually there is some money and a small yummy treat involved. And before you think I'm a gambler, this is only one of two bets we make each year...the other one being who will win the Georgia/Auburn football matchup each Fall...I'm proud to say, I have won that one most of our married years as well. Go Dawgs!

So, the mini-man is asleep, basketball is on, and I am ready. Brett Dooley, you're goin' down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment