4.21.2010

Friends

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to show you a couple pictures of some of my buddies. Well, Mommy and Daddy are like my best friends right now, but these guys run a close second. And this isn't even the half of them! They are such good listeners and they are always available. They're my boys!
I think you've heard me mention how unfortunate it is not living in the same place as any of my grandparents. Oh, how I miss them. But, I have a bunch of honorary grandparents and it's a blast! Below are my Mama Sondra and Papa Lou and Franny. Lou and Sondra work with Daddy. Lou is 81 years old and still leading mission trips! Wow. Sondra gives me more kisses than even Mommy! And Franny is Mommy's dear friend from when she worked before I was born. They took lots of coffee breaks together. Mommy would get tea for Franny, but don't go thinking she's a servant, it was purely to get away from the computer and get some social interaction. I also have a couple other "grandparents", and thankfully Mommy has a lot of people she can call on for help watching me. It's fun to hang out with all these cool people!
But, nothin' beats hanging out with the parents!!! At least for now...I might feel differently when I'm older and have some more freedom, like probably when I'm 4.
Signing off for now,

Harrison





No comments:

Post a Comment