I need some advice...
First, I'm trying to change my administrator email on this blog...any ideas how one does that? I am a total computer dummy!
And secondly, moms out there, I'm trying to decide which stroller should move with us overseas. I love to walk with Harrison. I can't decide whether to take our jogging stroller (a Bob) or our umbrella stroller. I was leaning towards the jogging one, but am reminded that I will have to lug it upstairs with me and get it in and out of cabs, so now I'm thinking of taking the umbrella. How long do kids ride in strollers anyway? H is 2 years and 3 months? Is it worth it to take our nice one? Will he be out of it in a few months time anyway? Thoughts?
And finally, our never sick child has come down with a smidge of a runny nose. Please pray that he recovers before our huge long flight on Tuesday. Thanks!!
Just a few minutes here
12 years ago

Not exactly sure on the email administrator, but I think you go to "dashboard" and click "edit profile" and you can change the email that is listed under the "identity" section. But it says it doesn't change the email address you use to sign in to the account.
ReplyDeleteAnd I say, take the umbrella. Once you get there you could find a bigger jogging stroller if the need arises, but my guess is that you'll find you won't need it as much as he gets older (but that's from a Mom with a younger child).
We are praying for you and are so excited to see how the Lord uses your family in East Asia. Much love!