12.15.2010

Christmas Card

We had so much fun taking pictures for our Christmas card this year! We knew that this guy would not sit still for long, though. Check him out....this is how he helps me get taxis!
A friend graciously took some great pictures for us in a park.

But, what I really wanted was for us all to sit in a sanlunche (sawn loon chuh-- "three wheeled vehicle"). This is how I get around a lot here, and I thought it would be so cute for our Christmas card. We found one with a window open in the back and got some great shots. We paid the driver about 75 cents to sit in it for 5 minutes and get some photos. (That is also about how much we would pay a driver of these to cart us a short distance around town).
We landed on this shot (I think). I so love Christmas card time of year and I'm SAD that it's hard/expensive/takes so long to mail things over here! I miss getting Christmas cards from all our sweet friends!
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet boy and sweet picture! we need to find a way to get yall christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete