It is Mother's Day Eve here in the land of tea and rice, but I am not sure I will get to post tomorrow....This weekend I am overwhelmed with thanks for my mother. I cannot put into words how much I love her and how much she means to me, or how much I admire her. Her story is her own, so I can not post it on this blog, but believe me when I say how raw it is, and how if her story would have been mine, I'm not sure I would have survived. She is truly one of the strongest people I know, having overcome so much in life. Sweet Mom did what she could as a single mama for us little ones at home, and she is the best Nana that I could have dreamed of for Harrison and little baby Bunny on the way! About 8 years ago, I saw my Mom's heart change overnight, and it has been so sweet to watch her life be molded into what God wants her to be. She is truly a gift...I only get one mother in life, and I'm so thankful she's mine!
Just a few minutes here
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment