11.19.2011

4 months


this is the funniest picture of Harrison ever!!

Our Blythe turned 4 months last week!!

Some things I forgot to put in her 3 month post were that we stopped swaddling her and she got cold # 2!

Some memorable things from Month 4 in the exciting life of Blythe Hayward Dooley::

::You started wearing socks! Now, this is probably not exciting for most...I for one, love little baby feet...I cannot stand to put socks on those little piggies. But, the weather started getting cooler, and the Chinese grandmas will not let you get home without telling you that your baby does not have enough clothes on if they do not have 5 layers on once the temperature dips to about 75 degrees. And I am not exaggerating. at. all.

::October 13...you rolled over again. It appears that you roll over close to your month birthday each month. You roll over a handful of times within one or two days. Then you stop. So, I definitely can't say that you are rolling over, but you have indeed, rolled over.

::Cooing a lot! Smiling tons! And your smile is a melter!

::On October 27th you weighed 15.5 pounds

::Got cold # 3, which was BAD...

::You lost your voice for the first time and that turned into bronchitis/strep, so you...

::took your first antibiotic!

::On November 9 you weighed 7.5 kg with your clothes on (about 16.5 pounds) and you were 63 cm long (about 25 inches)

::Your eyes are still blue!!

::Still sleeping great. Although with your sickness, I gave into feeding you at night sometimes and decided not to drop the 10 pm feed to keep you hydrated.

::You still love your brother, and oh, how he loves you!

::Your 'ride' is the baby ergo or mommy's arms.

:: You are a squirmy wiggleworm! I don't think you will be a snuggler, which is sad for me, but don't worry, Daddy and I will find a way to snuggle you every day for as long as we can!

::I think you take 3 naps a day...but, we are mostly on the go, which means you take 4 shorter naps. You sleep 7-7ish.

And, we love you so very much. You make my days so much busier, but life feels so, so much better with you in it, Blythe! You are precious to us, and we will hold you as long as we can and love you even longer!!

Happy 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment