11.10.2011

Grace


Grace Caroline Fierer
November 10, 2011
9:12 am
6 pounds, 15 ounces
19 3/4 inches long
Cary, North Carolina


Born to proud parents, Chris & Lindsey Fierer.


My first niece.
Perfection.
My heart aches to hold her.
I miss her so much and I have not even met her yet.
Wish I wasn't half a world away.

You just wait until I get my hands on you, my Gracie Goose!
I promise to love you all the days of my life.
I can't wait to hold you.
You will make me laugh and cry all at the same time,
just because you're you.
We may never be close in distance, but our hearts will never be far from yours.
We love you to the moon and back, Grace.
You are precious.

With all the love we have,
Aunt Lulu, Uncle Brett, Hare Bear and Blythie Bug




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Congratulations to your family. Wonderfully written. I teared up reading it. She is blessed to have you as an aunt!

    ReplyDelete