It's late, and I have no pictures to post.
But, this day is so emotional for me.
It passed by quickly.
I sobbed tears of joy with someone I love dearly.
I was able to have 2 sweet moms in my messy home for the afternoon.
I went to Bible Study.
All the while, remembering.
Today was the day he died.
5 years ago.
Kev.
And I miss him. So much. Still.
And I will, everyday, for the rest of this earthly life.
He added so much color to this world, that Kevin. I am so glad I knew him.
And I'll see him again. And I cling to that promise.
Until then, I will long for the day that death is no more.
And, I'll smile, and I'll cry, thinking of the joy it was to know him, and feeling the incredible pain that it was to lose him.
Miss you, Kev. Love you long time.
Just a few minutes here
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment