Hi People,
Did you know that both of my granddaddies are in the constructions business? Yep, it's true! I come from a family of builders! Well, looks like it runs in my blood! What do you think of my newest projects?
I love to take all the bottles out of the refrigerator and line them up and then put them back! I'm very meticulous, just like my daddy!

I was very pleased with my project below! I love to stack things...particularly canned goods! I do it all by myself, and I have gotten 7 high! (Mommy helped with that building, or should I say, skyscraper!)

In progress...

Please contact me if you are in the market for something built out of canned goods or bottles of salad dressing. I may have fierce competition in my age group, but I assure you, I'm your man!
Gotta get back to work,
Harrison
Dear Mr. Dooley -
ReplyDeleteI am actually needing a large wall built from canned goods. It would be good if the wall could be topped with bottles of salad dressing. You see, I have a little brother on the way, and I'm certain he is going to get into all my stuff. So, I figure if I can built a wall around it all, it will be safe. If you could send me blueprints of your ideas along with a quote, that would be very helpful (it's ok with me if they are in crayon). Thank you!
Anna Wells Brewer