Wow, can you believe it? Two posts in one day...Life is very exciting these days!
So, a little over a month ago, my Pop came to visit me. Pop is Mommy's Daddy. Let me just say I love all my grandparents sooooooo much! I can't wait to see them over the holidays. They are THE best!
So, back to Pop. He's a pretty cool dude, and now that I'm a little older, he really loves to play with me! He loves the pool, so we went to the pool and played with the beach ball and he pushed me in my float. What a guy! It was a very short visit...but, he comes down a lot so I can't complain! I really love my Pop and he's been through a lot the past few years. I am lucky to have him in my life and am thankful for him!
Oh, and I have his exact same feet (except the baby version)! Maybe that means I will walk in his footsteps! Now if only I could have his tan....oh well, I guess that's the luck of the Irish for a Dooley boy like me!
Cheers!
Harrison

No comments:
Post a Comment