10.24.2009

What are YOU going to be for Halloween??

Hey gang,
It's been awhile, but here I am, in the flesh, cyberflesh that is! Don't judge my parents for keeping me up late and letting me surf the net!
Well, since I've got you for a minute, I'd like to ask all of you a question... What are you going to be for Halloween? Parents, if you are reading this, I'm really asking your children.
You know, this is only my second Halloween...I've got a week til the big day, and I'm stumped. There is so much to choose from...Elmo, a Fireman, a Princess (no wait, not that!)
So, the truth is out, I don't know what I'm going to be this October 31st. Honestly, I don't think Mommy knows either! Oh, but we will know. I guarantee you that there WILL be pictures of my in some cutesy little outfit. Will I be happy about it? I'm not sure about that...I'll let you know!
Let me know what you've decided to dress up as, please?
And until me and Mommy decide, here are a few shots from last year's Halloween. I was a 5 month old red hot chili pepper! And Mommy is a makeshift ladybug....she wears foil on halloween to get a free burrito at Chipotle. Daddy does too. I will make sure to get pics of them as well!
Later,
Harrison
not happy


bored...i only spent about 15 minutes in this little get-up!

1 comment:

  1. Suggestions from Uncle Chris for Harrison:

    1. The Hokie Bird
    2. A Potato Chip or Dorito
    3. A BlackBerry

    Love Uncle Chris

    ReplyDelete