filed a police report??
I did this for the first time about 2 and a half weeks ago...and do you know what was stolen from me??
My stroller...from the playground...parked and LOCKED...in broad daylight...
Can you see why it has taken me awhile to post about it? It still turns my heart a smidge black.
And even worse, it was a bugaboo. AKA my heart and soul and lifeline to a lot of things at this point in life....we love to walk to lots of places...as in, if it's in a 1-2 mile radius from our house, we walk there.
But, alas, she is gone, and I don't think she will return. However, through a series of generous people, we have a new stroller....not the same kind, but a wonderful jogging stroller that I already love. So I am thankful.
I wish I could say that week had gotten better, but it ended up getting worse. I lost something else that was far more dear and not as easy to replace. Something that will keep my heart fragile for quite awhile. But, this little guy....
I am still sad, but I am still blessed.

Oh Lauren! I am so sorry! Sad to know there are people that selfish out there. Glad you have your boys and the Lord to keep your chin up during the trials.
ReplyDeleteSo terrible, Lauren! I think about this everyday as I roam around the park with my stroller (and usually purse and keys) yards away from me. But I like to believe the world is a happy place and no one would do that! I am so sorry about your stroller and your other lost possession. I, too, lost a valuable item a few weeks ago and it kept me awake all night and even though I found it a week later - I still look for it! I'd rather break something than lose it! Your boy is cute though and that makes up for it all.
ReplyDelete