4.30.2010

Tomorrow...

We are going to this place....And after a few days, our dearest friends in the world will be joining us....
And they'll be bringing Harrison's long lost friend, the little towhead below....
And just when I thought it couldn't get any better....I get to see the mama of these 2 ladies all the way from Memphis, because she will be on my beloved 30-A as well!!!
So, so excited! The car is packed (to the brim), and we are ready to drive all the way across Florida for a week of perfection! I'll see you after I've gotten my proper dosage of Vitamin D...

And yes, I am a Friday night blogger!!

4 comments:

  1. I was JUST telling Brad how I am dying for some 30-A! LIke just a second ago! I am so jealous but happy for you. And, yes, I am a Friday night grocery shopper/ice cream by myself/ catch up on blog person. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know Lori and David? Lori and I grew up in houses that back up to each other. Have fun at the beach. I am jealous but not quite ready to make the trip with a 2 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous! Sorry I missed you this morning. Matt and I may or may not have climbed back in bed during Annie's morning nap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear harrison
    I cannot wait to see you wednesday morning. I cannot wait to play in the sand and give you a hug. I have missed you!!
    wuv,
    thomas

    ReplyDelete