Because tomorrow, I will be with these ladies!
Our gracious hostess, Elizabeth, will welcome us to her new Oxford, Mississippi home in just mere hours! I'm so thrilled to see her life there! I've known this sweet one since age 5!
And I can't wait to see Blair, who hosted us last year in Chicago and has JUST moved to California....we'll get to hear about if the west coast really is the most!
And see that little bump on Miss Adele?? He's coming too, in all his sweet 7-month-old glory. I CANNOT wait to meet Baby James. It will be the first time in 8 years that we will have a baby at our "roommate reunion", and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!
Are you worried about these guys??? I'm not. They will do juuuust fine without me! Thanks, Brett for giving me time to do this. You are the best!

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDelete