We are back, and I wish I could say better than ever, but not so much! Being up since 4:30 makes me feel like it's time to go to bed right about now!
We had an awesome, wonderful, exhausting, challenging and rewarding trip. For security reasons, I can't post too much about our ministry on this blog, so if you're interested in hearing about it, I will forward you our prayer letter (once we write it, of course). I'm sure you're thinking, "but they were in London....what need for security?" But, it's more for the safety of the Middle Eastern believers that were helping us minister to the people that we did.
Harrison was great, and although he always makes it difficult for me to be a part of things on these international trips, I loved having him there and meeting the fabulous people that we did. He keeps asking me about all of them. Also, among his favorites were not Buckingham Palace or Big Ben as one might think, but instead, riding the "red bus", chasing pigeons at the park and riding the "choo choo" and "airpane".
We did manage to find some time to tour around which was such a treat, and I will have to post pics later. Sadly, our back-up camera is completely broken as well, so we don't have very good pictures, and we are now camera shopping. Any recommendations??
I will post more when my eyelids don't feel so heavy, but until then, I can't wait to "catch up" with all of you!

do send me your prayer letter LD
ReplyDelete