10.31.2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

It's Superman!!!
Today Harrison went "trick or treating" for the first time! Some of the adults in our apartment complex got together in one little cul-de-sac of the neighborhood, and we all spread out so the kids could come "trick or treat" to us (all outside). The group was about 15 kids and maybe just that many adults!
In the picture above, Harrison is standing in front of Cameron (Thomas the train), and next to Gunner the Bumble Bee and Canyon (in the red costume--not quite sure what he was).
Below is a picture of (almost) everyone who dressed up...If you can't tell, I am in the picture and dressed up as Brett.
Harrison and sweet Gunner eating lollipops together.
Harrison and his 2 dads (did anyone ever watch that show?) Can you tell which one is the real Brett??
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I'm glad you were able to go trick-or-treating. You are also so funny dressing up as Brett. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren! I love that both of our boys were Superman! It would have been so much fun to trick-or-treat together, but I'm so glad you found a little crew over there. Looks like you all are doing great! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete