What'sa happenin' in your corner of the world? Yep, if you couldn't figure it out, it's yours truly back on writing duty...did you miss me? I sure missed all of you!
I wanted to show y'all a couple pictures of my room! I love my new house. Every time We go in or out of it, I say, "Bye Bye, New House" or "Hello, New House!" Anyway, Mom has more pics of our apartment, but they are not uploaded to the computer and she's actually having some problems with the computer anyway. But, thankfully we had a couple pictures of my little man cave. I think you'll like it!
So, this is the view from the door. Mama and Daddy put a shade over the window so that I could sleep past the sun in the morning.
And here's the view standing at the window. Don't you love my big boy bed? I haven't slept in it yet, because, just between you and me, I'm a little scared. Mommy is stumped because everyone tells her it's not a problem to do "the switch". However, every night when they try and pump up this bed, I say to them, "no, I want baby bed." So, I am still scrunched up in the pack and play and loving it! Any ideas on getting me to this bed? Mommy thinks it's the cutest thing ever! Some of our friends let us borrow it. Oh, and there's nothing on the walls yet. Mommy sure does miss what she had on the walls of my room back home. You can see them for yourself here and while you're at it, you should definitely make an order of your own!
Well, I hope you enjoyed my tour. I will be back, and Mom will be back with more pictures of where we live!

ha! lil hare-bear, you are so funny and so growny looking! i love your room!
ReplyDeletewhat a cozy happy place for a growing boy!
ReplyDelete