10.15.2010

What we do on Monday mornings

About a month ago, one of the other moms here discovered an indoor playplace at a local mall. Ever since then, a few of us try to go every Monday morning. It has only happened a couple of times, but it's great. We all pile into someone's mini-van (there are about 5 moms, and between us we bring 7 kids, and yes, we all fit into 1 car with no carseats), then maybe stop by Starbucks and hit the playground, and complete the morning with lunch at Papa John's. I know what you're thinking...Or at least, what I would think..."Ew gross, Papa John's?" Yes. I ate my weight in Papa's pizza my first 2 years of college and from then on, it grossed me out. But, I have to say when you live over here, beggars can't be choosers, and it tastes pretty darn good. Now, it's no Mellow Mushroom or Fellini's (my 2 personal faves), but it's yummy!

So, a couple weekends ago, I wanted to show Brett the place that Harrison loves so much, so we cabbed out there and played and had lunch together at Subway (this mall is chock full o' western restaurants!) Here's a couple of pictures from all the fun...
I love the mini-animal merry go round!


not sure what the above thing is, but H gets knocked out by it a lot!
random floating balloon room
and the very favorite...the slides going into the balls!
we raced down the slide, and if you can't tell, it was FAST!
I think we will spend a lot of time at this little gem, especially as the weather gets cold. We have not seen a cold winter in 6 years, so inside we will be! I am thankful for this time with other moms as I'm really hoping to become better friends with all of them. Harrison is already BFF to the bone with the whole entire city, so I'm glad I get to hang out with him...he makes me look so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment