Weight: 12 lbs, 8.4 oz 75%
Lenght: 23.5 inches 95%
HC: 15.5 inches
Good grief, we have a chunky monkey on our hands! I am loving the rolls that are making an appearance on her little bod! I also love that she is gaining a new chin or 2. She is so precious! I'll get some more pictures up soon!
She looks so much like Harrison did, except with a little less hair and a little more pudge. He continues to adore her and EVERY morning asks if he can hold her and smothers her with kisses and hugs. I love it.
We are leaving Tuesday morning to head back East. It is so bittersweet....we have had a blast living in Atlanta these past 3 months. We are so looking forward to going back, and this little reprieve was exactly what our tired souls needed. I will HATE saying goodbye to family and friends, but thankfully, I am so excited about the friends that we get to say hello to next week upon our return. We truly live a privileged life serving God overseas and I hope to be more thankful this next year than I was last year.
But, I will surely be a mess saying my goodbyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment