We got Blythe's 100 day pictures taken when she was around 100 days old (duh!)...not sure if I posted any on here, but they're pretty adorable...I will have to get on that stat. Anyhow, after the photo session, the people at the studio asked if they could take more pictures of her for a Chinese advertisement for their studio. They offered to give us her 100 day pictures for free, as well as the pictures for the ad, as well as the 6 month photos. Um, let me think about it...SURE!
The pictures are about as cheesy as they come, but, like I said, they were free, and her adorableness makes up for it....Chinese people really like hats and teddy bears and flowers.
So, here is our munchkin model, shakin' her little toosh on the catwalk....
please notice the arm rolls...are they not THE yummiest thing you have ever seen??

i would like to eat her. Love Leigh
ReplyDelete