9.10.2009

Drivin'

Hey Guys, Harrison here...I have to tell you something...I cannot wait until I'm 16. I know I'm a little young, but, I've already started driving. Doooon't worry...I have been supervised closely and so far I have nothing on my record. Well, my first experience was driving a horse. So, maybe it wasn't a car...but, it was something that moves. After my ride on the merry-go-round, I am seriously considering becoming a cowboy. It was pretty fun, and all I need is the hat! But, let me tell you, things got better. I went for a drive with Mommy...she barely fit in the car, but was not about to let me go by myself (is she strict or what?) Well, we had a blast and I grabbed the wheel a couple of times when she wasn't looking. What a rush! It was nice that my first drive was in a convertible too...Mom and Dad really know how to treat me right!
Oh, and there's a picture of them too at the end, in case you forgot what they look like!
I love Daddy's face in this picture! I'm sure that same face will embarrass me one day!
Mom, I'm trying to concentrate!
Man, this is fun!
Where do you want to go, Mommy? It's my turn to drive you around! Hold on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment